Credibility is surprisingly a popular topic among the Twitterrati. From consistent laments to rants, a vast majority come across as passionate individuals searching for answers. This begs the question: Is Twitter a credible source of information regarding credibility?
Archive | June, 2011
The Veracious Blog is a compilation of blog posts from various authors who through their participation in the HowTru community have achieved the status of being the most credible within any category.
- Trustworthy and Conformity a Dangerous Mix 13. May, 2010
- Veracity’s Future Relies on Preserving Its Past 01. Apr, 2010
- Newspapers Must Let Go of Old Ways or Be Left Behind 04. May, 2009
- Remember When Lying had Penalties? 14. Jan, 2012
- Award the Fact-Checker, Not the Lie 02. Jan, 2012
- We Must Take Mistakes More Seriously 06. Aug, 2011